Lite Cleaner 1.1.5 APK Download
Lite Cleaner APK is one of the best Tools app. . It has been download 1516346 times on Google Play and submitted by Sung-hwi Lee.
Here, you can download Lite Cleaner for Android using two different ways: install directly from Google Play or download the Apk file of Lite Cleaner .
Lite Cleaner APK Information
Lite Cleaner - Safe Cleaner APK Description
● improve the running speed of mobile phones and safely clean up garbage
● clean up the application cache, Download folders, browser history, clipboard contents, etc
Improve equipment operation speed
● new functions! Use the task manager (ram accelerator) to quickly stop running tasks and clean up memory
● new functions! Application hibernation prevents applications from running in the background until you turn them on manually
Analyze application impact
● check which applications are consuming your data traffic
● check which applications are consuming your power
● use the application manager to find unused applications
Free up storage space
● simplify your Android smartphone or tablet
● quickly and easily uninstall many unwanted applications
● release equipment storage space
● clean up obsolete and residual documents and other garbage
● analyze and optimize your storage space with storage space analyzer
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it legal to use apk file?
Yes, You can download the APK file for Lite Cleaner 1.1.5 from APKDAD. Please note: Lite Cleaner - Safe Cleaner APK is the property and trademark from Sung-hwi Lee, all rights reserved by Sung-hwi Lee.
1. How can APKDAD guarantee 100% security for Lite Cleaner - Safe Cleaner Apk?
If someone wants to download an APK file from APKDAD, we check the relevant APK file on Google Play and allow users to download it directly (of course they are cached on our server). If the APK file does not exist in Google Play, we will find it in our cache.
2. Can I update the Lite Cleaner Apk from the Play Store when I install APK from APKDAD ?
Yes, of course. The Play Store installs downloads from Google's servers, with the exception of downloading and installing your service (page loading), and page loading from websites like APKDAD is the same.
An update will begin as soon as you get the version of the Play Store app in the new version of the Play Store.