Google Translate 188.8.131.526785256.2-release APK Download
Google Translate APK is one of the best Tools app. The world is closer than ever with over 100 languages. It has been download 1129406198 times on Google Play and submitted by Google LLC.
Here, you can download Google Translate for Android using two different ways: install directly from Google Play or download the Apk file of Google Translate.
Google Translate APK Information
Google Translate APK Description
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and tap the Google Translate icon to translate (all languages)
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (94 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (90 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (70 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (96 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Cross-device syncing: Login to sync phrasebook between app and desktop
• Transcribe: Continuously translate someone speaking a different language in near real-time (8 languages)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Odia (Oriya), Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
What's new in Google Translate 184.108.40.2066785256.2-release APK ?
Google Translate APK Version History
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it legal to use apk file?
Yes, You can download the APK file for Google Translate 220.127.116.116785256.2-release from APKDAD. Please note: Google Translate APK is the property and trademark from Google LLC, all rights reserved by Google LLC.
1. How can APKDAD guarantee 100% security for Google Translate Apk?
If someone wants to download an APK file from APKDAD, we check the relevant APK file on Google Play and allow users to download it directly (of course they are cached on our server). If the APK file does not exist in Google Play, we will find it in our cache.
2. Can I update the Google Translate Apk from the Play Store when I install APK from APKDAD ?
Yes, of course. The Play Store installs downloads from Google's servers, with the exception of downloading and installing your service (page loading), and page loading from websites like APKDAD is the same.
An update will begin as soon as you get the version of the Play Store app in the new version of the Play Store.