CosmoBase 1.2.4 APK Download
CosmoBase APK is one of the best Beauty app. Checking cosmetics by barcode and composition for naturalness and safety.. It has been download 70605 times on Google Play and submitted by AllBeauty & co. Digital studio.
Here, you can download CosmoBase for Android using two different ways: install directly from Google Play or download the Apk file of CosmoBase .
CosmoBase APK Information
CosmoBase - Сканер косметики APK Description
The application allows you to check cosmetics using a barcode and (or) a photo of the composition.
CosmoBase will help you check your cosmetics for naturalness, safety, allergenicity, comedogenicity.
The application checks the composition of cosmetics for dubious and potentially unwanted ingredients that can harm your skin and health in general.
- Instant check and decoding of the composition of cosmetics by photo.
- Description of each ingredient in the composition of cosmetics.
- INCI Cosmetic Ingredients Directory.
- Checking cosmetics by barcode.
- Assessment of risk factors.
- Checking the naturalness of cosmetic products.
- Conscious choice of shampoos, balms, creams, toothpastes, soaps and other cosmetics.
- Uploading screenshots with the composition of cosmetics from the gallery
- Top 30 most tested cosmetics.
What's new in CosmoBase 1.2.4 APK ?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it legal to use apk file?
Yes, You can download the APK file for CosmoBase 1.2.4 from APKDAD. Please note: CosmoBase - Сканер косметики APK is the property and trademark from AllBeauty & co. Digital studio, all rights reserved by AllBeauty & co. Digital studio.
1. How can APKDAD guarantee 100% security for CosmoBase - Сканер косметики Apk?
If someone wants to download an APK file from APKDAD, we check the relevant APK file on Google Play and allow users to download it directly (of course they are cached on our server). If the APK file does not exist in Google Play, we will find it in our cache.
2. Can I update the CosmoBase Apk from the Play Store when I install APK from APKDAD ?
Yes, of course. The Play Store installs downloads from Google's servers, with the exception of downloading and installing your service (page loading), and page loading from websites like APKDAD is the same.
An update will begin as soon as you get the version of the Play Store app in the new version of the Play Store.